The effectiveness of facial massage using a jade massager has long been proven by experts in the field of cosmetology. The procedure has a noticeable tightening effect, improves microcirculation in the deep layers of the epidermis, relieves puffiness and enhances the effect of cosmetics.
Useful properties of jade:
- removes toxins from the skin
- has a cooling effect (as a result pores are narrowed and swelling is reduced)
- enhances the processes of skin renewal at the cellular level
- removes traces of inflammation, irritation and fatigue
- Before use, thoroughly cleanse the skin and apply your favorite nourishing or moisturizing serum – jade massage will intensify the penetration of active ingredients into the skin.
- We begin any massage with getting rid of excess liquid – with vertical movements from top to bottom, we apply the massager along the lateral surface of the neck.
- Gently massage in the area of the double chin and along the periphery of the lower part – we form an oval of the face.
- We work out the cheeks and cheekbones – with movements from the corners of the mouth – to the temples.
- With a roller we massage in the area of the nasolabial fold, as well as above and between the eyebrows
- Use a roller to smooth out wrinkles in the forehead area.
What are the advantages of the Jade Roller Massager?
A special ribbed massage roller during massage activates the work of certain biological points that are responsible for the proper functioning of our organs and systems. Such massage brings not only benefits, but also gives a lot of pleasure, toning the facial muscles, thereby positively affecting the entire body as a whole. The second roller is designed for a complete relaxing massage of all areas of the neck and face, including the area around the eyes, temporal and parietal areas.
In addition, the jade facial massager improves lymphatic drainage by increasing blood flow, stimulates cell renewal and growth. Jade roller massage helps relieve headaches, migraines and insomnia. The jade roller massage stimulates the production of collagen, which is responsible for the elasticity of our skin, gives a natural natural glow and color to the face, removes dark circles under the eyes, and also restores the moisture balance of cells, preventing skin dehydration and premature aging.